Tuesday, March 12, 2013

40 weeks and counting....

40 weeks and counting now...
Technically 40 weeks and 4 days.
I can't believe you've waited this long already baby girl.
For some reason I thought you would come weeks ago.

Here's the 40 week belly picture of you and your mama.


So now we're playing the waiting game.

I've now stopped working.
It's been *really* nice to slow down.
I do have a bad cold... but
I've been trying to relax and sleep as much as possible.
Thankfully, with being home for several days now- the back pain is not quite as severe.
And I've had no symptoms to cause me (or the doctors) to worry about your arrival.
We know you'll come when you're ready.

Your daddy has stopped traveling.
He's been miserably sick.
He's been telling you to stay put for awhile longer so that he can get better and be able to help when you come.
You're a good girl for listening to your daddy.
(I think he still needs a couple more days.)

Your brother is pretty unaware that you're coming soon.
We keep talking about it but I think he just needs to meet you!
So far you've given him a baby triceratops and a monster truck so he is really happy with that.
We are hoping that you both are always sweet with each other.

As far as everything else...

We've got your clothes, diapers, carseat, bassinet, and other necessities.

We just need you baby girl.

We love you so much already.

We pray that you are healthy and that you come safely.

(When you're ready.)

Love,
Mama, Daddy, and Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment